FAITH NUGGETS: MAKING A POWERFUL SOUND
John 3:8 “The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but
cans’t not tell whence it cometh, and wither it goeth: so is everyone that is born of the
The supernatural life of a Child of GOD is propagated by sound production. In the world of Faith, it is a sound production that determines signs. Until sound is made, there can be no signs.
(22) And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
(23) For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
The sound you make with your mouth as a believer is what determines your lot. However, if you don’t make the right sound, you won’t see the desired sign – 1Cor 14:8.
(8) For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to
Not every sound can produce a supernatural result, hence the believer must know how to make the right sound.
What are the powerful sounds I can make as a believer?
1. The Sound Of The Word
- The Word spoken always produces results. Ps 20:4 “The Voice of The LORD is powerful…”
- The spoken word is full of wonder-producing power. Matthew 8:8. Speak the word only!
- Mark 16:20. God is always ready to confirm His word with signs following.
- GOD is ever out to confirm HIS Word with signs following. When you want to make a sound, make a powerful sound. Speak the Word of GOD and watch wonders follow.
2. The Sound Of Prayer
James 5:16b “…the earnest (heartfelt) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working];
The sound of prayer is a powerful sound which produces extraordinary signs – Acts 4:31,33. Power always comes down at the instance of the sound of prayers. When the sound of prayer ascends to heaven, the Power of GOD is released for performance; especially praying in an unknown tongue – 1Cor 14:2, 14-15.
3. The Sound Of Praise
(25) And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. (26) And suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were
The Sound of Praise is what it takes to bring the host of Heaven down to the earth. The sound of praise will attract Divine Presence which will make all the difference – Ps 22:3 The sound of praise will move all the arsenal of heaven on your behalf
(22) And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
The sound of Praise from the singing saint is a powerful sound. That situation is waiting for you to make the right sound That condition is waiting for you to make the right sound. That mountain is ready to move, but it is waiting for the right sound from you.
Make a Powerful sound!